Lifelong learners of all ages welcome
Behind all the students involved with SOS, there’s a whole intergenerational community helping to make our impact possible.
Some of the types of Volunteer Opportunities you can expect to see include:
- Chapter Coach/Mentor: You can help to support the development of volunteers involved with our SOS Chapters through personal and professional mentorship and the design/delivery of skills training programs.
- Translators & Interpreters: We are always on the look out for individuals who are bilingual (English and Spanish) and passionate about cultural exchange to help support translation of educational materials and interpretation at events
- Become a Board member: SOS’ Board of Directors are a small group of volunteers who provide legal and financial oversight, as well as guide and govern our work.
- Office and Event Volunteers: Join SOS to help around the office or help organize special events.
- Special Projects: Contribute your professional skills to help support SOS achieve our strategic priorities, whether it’s in marketing, curriculum development, finance, or international development.
Meet a few of our Community-based Volunteers (Coming Soon)
Join our mailing list
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, volunteer opportunities, and more!